Unrivalled as a Cheshire conference venue, Chester Racecourse boasts 35 separate facilities, accommodating anything from two to 2,000 people, giving you flexibility and a choice of meeting spaces for seminars and corporate events.
From an informal breakfast meeting to a gala dinner or just conference space and coffee we understand how important it is to align your event style with your business objectives.
Whatever the occasion, we will work closely with you to create something special that will excite your team and capture the imagination of your clients.
Conferences & Events
Large or small; formal or casual; a board meeting or large-scale conference; the business facilities at Chester Racecourse are just a stone’s throw from the City centre with excellent transport links to the rest of Cheshire, the North West and London and parking for 600 cars.
Natural daylight floods in from the racecourse and we can provide full black-out screens, alongside AV facilities that include plasma TVs, PA and comms equipment.
Our experienced events team includes award-winning caterers Horseradish on hand with a variety of packages, ideas and suggestions, and can even create bespoke menus to suit your needs.
With a flexible range of meeting spaces, Chester Racecourse makes an inspiring venue for a meeting or away day. Our executive boxes overlooking the race track are perfect for a board meeting, whilst our Paddock Rooms – light and bright with floor to ceiling windows and patio access offer a fresh environment for a team planning session.
From award ceremonies and conferences to team building days and trade exhibitions, Chester Racecourse is home to one of Cheshire’s largest event spaces.
Regularly playing host to events for 500 plus, our stunning, contemporary Pavilion Suite overlooks the parade ring and has a capacity of 700 and our Festival Village offers 1380 square metres of unique, multi-purpose space which can cater for up to 2,000 people.
- 35 separate facilities available from 2 – 700 people, all offering natural daylight
- Free Wi-Fi and wired internet access for event organisers and delegates
- 100 acres of external space available for team building challenges with a difference
- Full on-site, in-house catering
- Option of incorporating race day hospitality into your event, along with polo and horse shows taking place during the year
- Leisure time – just a short stroll from the historic city of Chester
- 1539 Restaurant and Bar, enjoy contemporary British cooking in breath-taking modern surroundings.
- 97 en-suite bedrooms in the adjacent Holiday Inn Express
- Convenient, secure and free car parking – over 600 hard standing spaces