Located on the enviable position of the Restaurant 1539 terrace, Roof membership for the duration of the season provides the ultimate Chester experience. With panoramic views of the Roodee, premium dining, an extensive wine list, private betting facilities and personalised table service, this is a membership without limits.
- Access to the private roof areas of 1539 on all race days through the 2023 season
- Designated viewing galleries to enjoy unrivalled panoramic views of the track and winning post
- An exclusive menu of nibbles, sharing boards and desserts available to order between 12-7pm
- Complimentary race cards and copies of the Racing Post
- Highly experienced cocktail bartenders, sommelier, and waitresses at your service
- A private ledger for your convenience
- Access to the County Stand, Paddock and all Champagne bars
- Exclusive post racing roof terrace party including live entertainment
- Admittance to all 2023 Bangor-on-Dee Racecourse fixtures, including discounted rates on race day hospitality packages
- Preferential rates for members looking to hold a large event at 1539 or The Walls on non-race days
Membership also entitles you to:
- Members with two or more badges can enjoy four complimentary adult guest passes per season (excluding Boodles May Festival) and one for each evening fixture.
- Opportunity to purchase additional guest passes at a cost of £120 per adult
- Access to a limited guest list facility to register additional guests for roof access for the last race of the day and post racing party.
- Two complimentary junior badges per membership at Family Day and the option to purchase additional badges at £60 per child
Please note: All places are subject to availability at time of request. For further terms and conditions, see details below.
To enquire about Roof Membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 01244 304626
Please note the number of memberships available is strictly limited. Should all membership places be allocated for the season, any prospective members will be added to a waiting list on a first come fist served basis.
*Seating is allocated according to membership tiers. Terms and conditions apply. Guest passes must be requested and paid for in advance and are limited per race meeting. The same guest may only visit up to six times per season, seven plus visits would require membership. Chester Race Company reserves the right to sell guest passes throughout the season, at a cost of £120 per badge and will also manage their own guest list after racing. Subject to availability. Management reserves the right to refuse requests, should capacity reach maximum occupancy on race day. The bar will close at 10.30pm, however we reserve the right to close earlier should guest numbers be low. Please note, Roof access is only available to adults aged 18 and over, with the exclusion of the Family Day fixture. A Code of Conduct is in place and Chester Race Company reserves the right to ask members or guests to leave or revoke membership should this not be adhered to.