The Tattersalls Enclosure is located between the Dee Stand and County Concourse. Offering access to both sides of the track (including the Parade Ring in the Paddock), Tattersalls is a firm favourite with racegoers.
Key information about the Tattersalls Enclosure
- Access to both sides of the track (including the Paddock Area)
- Tiered standing offering great views of the action
- Trackside viewing of the final furlong
- Betting & racecard facilities
- Variety of food/drink vendors available
- If you book 10 or more tickets, the lead booker goes free