Win a seven-night stay at Daios Cove Luxury Resort and Villas in Greece. Soak up the best of Mediterranean luxury at this five-star resort. Chester Races have teamed up with Destination 2 and Daios Cove to offer a seven-night stay at the luxurious Daios Cove resort in Greece.
Located in the privacy of a secluded cove in Vathi, Daios Cove Luxury Resort and Villas in Crete is the absolute choice for travellers seeking 5-star luxury accommodation in Agios Nikolaos. The resort’s exclusive location, along with its impressive architecture seamlessly blending in with the rugged surroundings creates a natural hub of beauty and serenity for you to explore.
Your trip for two adults includes:
- Seven-night stay at Daios Cove Luxury Resort and Villas
- Deluxe Sea View Room with individual pool
- Breakfast and dinner
- Return flights
- Resort transfer
Terms & conditions
- There is only one winner who will receive a 7-night trip to Crete for 2 passengers. The prize consists of return flights, resort transfers and five-star hotel accommodation at Daios Cove Luxury Resort and Villas, Crete in a deluxe sea view room with individual pool for 2 adults on Half Board meal plan.
- The return airline tickets are between Manchester or London, UK and Crete, Greece Emirates
- Travel is available only on specified dates from 1 September – 5 November 2022 or 20 April to 30 June 2023 – blackout dates may apply and will be advised when booking the prize.
- The competition is open to UK and Irish residents only, who are 18 years and over.
- Employees of Destination 2, Chester Race Company, Sponsor Partners and Sports Information Services Ltd and their groups of companies are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entries will close at 23:59 GMT on Saturday 20 August. The holiday prize must be booked the prize winner
- The prize is not redeemable for cash, non-transferrable or non-endorsable.
- One entry is permitted per person.
- Lead traveller must be aged 18 or above. The winner and the winner’s travel companions must travel together and all components of the prize must be taken together.
- The prize does not include domestic UK transfers, travel insurance, spending monies or incidental costs (such as additional meals, telephone calls, mini bar items, laundry etc) other than those stated.
- The prize does not include Local Tourist Tax which must be paid locally by the prize winner.
- The winner is responsible for theirs and his/her travel companions having valid passports/visas/fit to fly certificates/covid documentation prior to travel. We cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly, refused admission to Crete or refused permission to board the flight. We strongly recommend that you check details in your Entry Permits/Visas/ Covid documentation against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
- The winner will be notified by email by Chester Races and given details of how to claim his/her prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited. The winner, whose prize has been forfeited, is not entitled to payment or compensation of any kind.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Destination 2 retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. No purchase is necessary to win.
- Destination 2 accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of accepting the prize. Destination 2 further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize draw. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (and his/her travel companions) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Destination 2 in its/their absolute discretion.
- Destination 2 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Destination 2 in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Destination 2 shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, pandemic, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- co.uk is ATOL protected and a trading name of Destination2 Ltd, UK Company Registration Number 10109959. ATOL Registration number 11462.
- For all other terms and conditions please visit www.destination2.co.uk.