The County Long Room is located within the main grandstand at the racecourse. Once at the top of the stairs, you will find The Walls Bar to your left-hand side and the County Long Room to your right. The Walls Bar is part of the facilities open to County Long Room badge holders and provides a space away from the main County Long Room from which to enjoy a beverage before you take your seats for the first race.
Key information about the County Long Room:
- Premium enclosure
- Entry to the Tattersalls Enclosure, County Concourse, County Champagne Bar, County Long Room and The Paddock
- Dedicated bar and access to The Walls
- Reserved seating in the County stand
- Excellent views of the final furlong & winning post
- Variety of food & drink vendors available